Spirent Device Intelligence is looking for a skilled Application, Linux and Network Service Engineer to join our infrastructure and support team within the Customer Service department.
At Spirent – Device Intelligence (also known as Mobilethink A/S) we provide device intelligence solutions to tele operators all over the world. Our solution ensures that the operator increases their data uptake and customer satisfaction levels in order to reduce churn and customer care costs. The software platform is operated and monitored by our Customer Service team 24/7/365.
From the headquarters of Device Intelligence in Aarhus you will be part of a highly skilled team of both service engineers and network/infrastructure specialists. From here, you will support Telecom operators in Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America. You will mainly assist with troubleshooting on our Debian based device management platform. The platform is either running in our own hosting environment or is installed directly at our customers premises. In either cases, you will also need to have a well-established knowledge on network.
You will also be part of discussions, optimizations and operation of our hosted environment together with our network specialist.
Your main responsibilities:
- Help troubleshoot together with our customers. Mainly by mail
- Take ownership of issues and see problems through to resolution and ensure they doesn’t happen again
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide a satisfactory service to your stakeholders; customers, team-member, manager, rest of organization
- Ensure that your work is documented for future reference
- Keep a sense of urgency and understand that customer is king and our platform is business critical and needs our swift reaction
- Coordinate the team and ensure SLA’s
You are capable of taking your share of responsibility and focus on getting the job done, you understand the importance of details and you maintain a structured approach to the tasks when you work closely together with your colleagues.
Your skills will likely consist of:
- Linux (Debian)
You will join a team where there are no days alike. One minute we can be laughing and joking around, next minute we are in highest alert mode, where we all need to collaborate and work highly intensive on a single issue until it is resolved. No matter what it require.
Apply as soon as possible
Spirent is working with external consultant Nicholai Johannsen for this recruitment. If you wish to apply, please send your CV along with a short application to email@example.com. Nicholai will also be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position on telephone +45 30 36 49 51.