When you register information with us, we are responsible for protecting and confidentializing your data together with the providers of our IT recruitment system, HR Manager. Read about their data processing agreement here.
- The following are key points to consider regarding job search and data transfer.
- As an applicant, you have the right to access, retract and obtain information about the data we have about you and what the purpose of the data collection is.
- When you apply for a job at a company we are recruiting for, you create a user in our system that you automatically receive a code for per. mail and therefore can always access and fix.
- When applying for a specific job vacancy or by creating a profile in our CV Database, you will automatically be asked for consent that we may keep your information for 6 and 12 months respectively. You will automatically receive a recovery email 4 weeks before your profile is deleted in our system.
- When you consent to us storing your data, you also consent to our dissemination of CVs, exam papers and more. and discuss your profile and qualifications with the given company. The information you provide to us in expressed confidentiality is not disclosed without your permission.
- Your data will not be deleted immediately after the end of an ad or the rejection of a given vacancy, in the event that circumstances make you relevant as a candidate or job opportunities arise in another company. If you want your data removed, you can deactivate your profile in our system.
- If you believe that our processing of your information does not comply with the law, you have the opportunity to appeal to the Data Inspectorate via this link.
If you have any questions or comments about the above, please feel free to contact the data controller, Nicholai Johannsen at [email protected] or +45 30 36 49 51